Friday, May 2, 2014

Golf

During the summer and even before school ends I will start to go golfing about three times a week. It's something that I love to do. It never becomes repetitive because each time I get on the same course, the outcomes are always different. I figured I would try and photograph this because it has become such a big part of my life. Some of the struggles I encountered on the course when trying to take the right photograph were trying to take a picture just as the club struck the ball and trying to get blurred motion when swinging the club. The photograph had to be taken at the perfect time, which was hard to do even with the continuous shot setting on the camera. The blurred motion was also difficult because it was so light out that it was hard to choose the right settings. Photography and golfing go hand in hand because there are so many unique shots to capture in golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment