Thursday, May 22, 2014

Art Exhibit Reflection



          It was a very novel experience having my pictures up somewhere where everyone can see them, instead of the high school where teenagers who don't seem to care too much are the only ones seeing them. It's not the same as posting them on a website online because you can't tell what  other people feel or think when they see it but at the exhibit you can see their expressions when looking at them. It was a bit nerve-racking at first to have my images up because I wasn't  sure what other people were going to think of my photographs but as soon as I got a compliment on them that feeling went away.  
         It was very difficult trying to pick just two photographs out of almost two thousand. I feel like you have to pick something that other people would be able to appreciate. For instance a portrait may not be as appealing as a nature shot because they may have no idea who the person is and so they wont be as enticed by the picture. I tried to narrow it down as much as possible picking my favorites and then asking others what they thought would look best.

No comments:

Post a Comment